 Castle / 14660
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
There's a green ninja hood and blue wizard hat, but no cowls, in the new
"one of each sampler" Castle Accessories pack.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10066-1

There is, however, a (regular) gray helmet and visor set, but no armor.  And
after looking again, there IS a peasant cowl; its just to the upper-left of the
Bulls Shield.

Other good packs that can be used for castle-related building:
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10044-1
Red Doors and Windows; okay, not exactly "good", but if you've missed other
opportunities to get tons of red windows and doors, you get yet another
chance...

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10046-1
100 Brown 1xN tiles; now we're talking!  1x2s, 1x4s, and 1x6s, yum!!

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10047-1
Gray arches; 9 pairs of 1x4x5 Half-arches with 1x4 plates to connect them.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10050-1
Gray fencing; including spindle and lattice fences.  :)

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10051-1
50 Clear Bricks; all 1x2s.  What more needs be said?  :)

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10053-1
Black Low-Slope Peaks and Corners; 2x2 and 2x4 peak slopes and 3x3 corners.
Yum!

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10054-1
Black Low-slopes; 2x3s and 4x3s.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10055-1
Black Low-slopes; 1x3s and 3x3s.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10060-1
Gray 2xN plates.  Also in White, Black, Red, and Green.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10064-1
Gray 1xN plates.  Also in White, Black, Red, and Green.

http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=10069-1
Christmas Tree; green slopes, need I say more?  :)

And now back to my regularly scheduled silence.  :)
Jeff