 Castle / 14675
Re: The second wave of bulk parts packs is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 01:26:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

Is that a black axe under the chrome sword and next to the spear?

I've the picture on paper laying before me and it seems indeed to be a black
axe compared to the spear's colour.
Can you give us an inventory of what seems to be in the pack? thanks.