 Castle / 14680
Re: Bakers Shop MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
I havent been on here or looking at Lugnet for a while.... been busy with
real life....!!!
But I am still buiding....

I built a nice little bakers shop.. which isnt finished yet..
But I took some pix so people can have a look.
The back is hinged, and the roof opens up....
There is a bread oven in there too... have to get a better shot.

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Nice Baker's shop Kevin.  One question for you.  Where did you get that
white lady?

Josh Wedin