 Castle / 14681
14680  |  14682
Subject:
My village MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:35:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello people!

I have finally got around to posting my pictures on Brickshelf.  Here is the
link to my village stuff.

I have my Blacksmith shop, my church, a hut, a scribe, a tavern, and a
weaver's house.  The knight "Bruce" is a knight I made up to go with my
knight's procession (6077).  The ninjas are really wandering samurai
mercenaries (I know there probably weren't such a thing in Europe).  I have
more built than this but don't have pics as yet.  Feel free to critique
and/or ask questions.  Some of the pics aren't the greatest but are better
than none at all.

Thanks,
Josh Wedin