 Castle / 14686
Re: My village MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:37:24 GMT

Hey Josh,
  This is all very cool!  It reminds me of my first couple creations since
coming out of my dark ages.. but better than what I did then!  I really like
the little sword duel area.. it looks so simple but so good.  The only thing
I'm not sure about is the yellow tudor walls on the brown-wood house (the
weaver's house).  I'm sure it's an issue of brick availability.  Also, I'd like
to see bigger pictures!  Some details, like the blacksmith's shop and the
peasant's hut, kinda get lost in the small size pictures.
Great Stuff!!
_lenny

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hello people!

I have finally got around to posting my pictures on Brickshelf.  Here is the
link to my village stuff.

I have my Blacksmith shop, my church, a hut, a scribe, a tavern, and a
weaver's house.  The knight "Bruce" is a knight I made up to go with my
knight's procession (6077).  The ninjas are really wandering samurai
mercenaries (I know there probably weren't such a thing in Europe).  I have
more built than this but don't have pics as yet.  Feel free to critique
and/or ask questions.  Some of the pics aren't the greatest but are better
than none at all.

Thanks,
Josh Wedin