 Castle / 14691
Re: My village MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:12:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hello people!
Wassssup

I have finally got around to posting my pictures on Brickshelf.  Here is the
link to my village stuff.

Great stuff Josh!  I especially like the blacksmith shop and the armys.
The person being thrown out of the bar was a nice touch though.
HLDITY to build all of that stuff?
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Thanks Sean!

I have been building this stuff for a while now.  I think I have built all
the models in the pictures within the last year.  I usually build a new
house in one evening, but might rebuild it later on.  Several of those in my
pics have been rebuilt a number of times.  The church took the longest
because I ordered the roof pieces off of Bricklink.

Thanks again for your comments,
Josh