 Castle / 14690
Re: Castle story drawings.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:39:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
Hello,
Wassssup

I just finished another drawing, related to my lego
novella (I figured I would draw pics until I obtained
a Digital Camera). Anyway, If you want to check it out,
go here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Anime

For detailed descriptions on each picture, and
other information pertaining to that category.

Or check out my geekshelf gallery, under the
Anime/ Comics section, (after moderated)

I posted some of these about a week ago to .ot-fun,
so this is an update. Feel free to set the FUT
if you believe this is off topic.

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3164

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics, and PLMKWYT.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
Another great drawing Matt!  (Where'd you learn how to draw so good?
Wait a minute, thats gotta' be god given talent right? : ))
Anyways, Great job, and can't wait to see parts of the story.
Hasta La Vista, Sean