 Castle / 14693
Re: My village MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:35:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hey Josh,
This is all very cool!  It reminds me of my first couple creations since
coming out of my dark ages.. but better than what I did then!  I really like
the little sword duel area.. it looks so simple but so good.  The only thing
I'm not sure about is the yellow tudor walls on the brown-wood house (the
weaver's house).  I'm sure it's an issue of brick availability.  Also, I'd like
to see bigger pictures!  Some details, like the blacksmith's shop and the
peasant's hut, kinda get lost in the small size pictures.
Great Stuff!!
_lenny

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Hello people!

I have finally got around to posting my pictures on Brickshelf.  Here is the
link to my village stuff.

Thanks Lenny!

I appreciate your comments.  I agree with the weaver's hut.  It sort of grew
out a number of things and never really worked.  I was trying to build
something different with those tudor pieces and didn't do so well.  I didn't
use all brown because I didn't have anything to make decent windows in the
upper floor and I felt it needed that.  I got the house done somewhat and
started thinking about making a weaver and spinning wheel.  So I moved on to
that and left the house as it was and the weaver got it when she was done.

As far as the pics go, I am still learning how best to scan things.  I
scanned my first pics at only 100%, hence the problem with smallness.  I
promise to resize them soon, when I have some time in the next couple of days.

Thanks again!
Josh