 Castle / 14697
Re: Bakers Shop MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:40:12 GMT

   Very Nice. Bakers shop is original (can't remeber seeing one in Castle
before). Anyway, I like it, complete with your usual detailed (not
cluttered) interior.

      God Bless,

              Nathan

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
I havent been on here or looking at Lugnet for a while.... been busy with
real life....!!!
But I am still buiding....

I built a nice little bakers shop.. which isnt finished yet..
But I took some pix so people can have a look.
The back is hinged, and the roof opens up....
There is a bread oven in there too... have to get a better shot.

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia