 Castle / 14615
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 23:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Sorry to say this but this will be one of my last post. I am quitting this
whole lego thang. so if i make any more grammer props i dont care. I will
let you read willys chapter when he post it then the story is done. I will
check around for savas story. By the way anthony your story looks good but i
was hoping that gardian was like 10 or 5 years old but alas he's 28. In a
way i think a child hero would of been perfect because u already did an adult :(

What? Whoa! I didn't see this one coming...you don't have
to leave so soon. Lugnet usually is a great place when people
don't bicker (I myself have taken a pledge to avoid that),
but I think I might be partly at fault when you posted
that contest notice, and for that, my apologies. Anyway,
give it a week or two, and this thing will blow off.

Lego doesn't have to be a constant hobby as it is. In fact,
to tell you the truth, I've only posted about three MOC's
on lugnet because I'm so busy with other things (school,
creative writing, drawing, etc.), so don't get down about it.

I do agree with anthony's story comment. With a kid as
a hero of the story, most readers would more likely be
drawn into it, seeming that they could relate in some
way. Luckily, the hero in my story is a kid himself, so
I've got something going there...

back to the post. I will show u my dream city called pegusus city when i
take pics then thats it.

Can't wait to see this, how long do you think it
will take this project to finish?

I mean life hit me hard. between skool skatin and stuff there is no more
time. I dont know if you'll miss me or not but i am outa here.

Yeah, life hits everyone hard, but you have to
stand up against it if you want to prevail. I took
a week of lugnet, and that really made a difference.
But then again, If you decide to leave, I hope you
come back in the near future.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast