 Castle / 14656
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:08:03 GMT

I have three mail collections: my Coin collection, my Lego collection and my
James Bond collection.  Right now, I haven't bothered with my coins for 7
months and I haven't watched a James Bond movie for 5 months.  They are
still my hobbies and I will come back to them and for a time, Lego will lessen.

   And I thought I had a niche as a lego and coin/currency collector (as
well as a bond film enjoyer). What type of coins do you collect? I do notes
mostly and concentrate on some from every country rather the age...

    God Bless,

        Nathan (Master of the unrelated comment)