 Castle / 14598
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
I mean life hit me hard. between skool skatin and stuff there is no more
time. I dont know if you'll miss me or not but i am outa here.

First of all of course you'll be missed
Second, I can only guess that's something happend. You don't have to tell us
if you don't feel like it, but all I can offer is if you do need someone to
talk to about it you can always mail direct to me (or anyone you feel can
help you).

If it's only school, then don't worry, it will be OK. If it's more like
everybody (perants, friends, etc.) just telling you "you're too old for LEGO
and snap out of it", all I can say we all went throw that phase, but
although officially quit, we never really quit and back when we felt it
doesn't really matter what others thinks.

Anyway again you'll be missed and again, if you need anything just send it
to here (or direct to my mail).

Yaron "Webrain" Dori