 Castle / 14618
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:40:08 GMT

Sorry to see you go Daniel, I hope it isn't for long.   Like others have
said, you don't need to give up lego forever, even if you don't feel like
building right now. The Black Falcon's Fortress will be availbale in the US
soon I imagine, and that will be a great set for you to expand you
collection with at some point. If you don't have time to buy and build lego
for now, you can still take part in the discussions online; I don't think I
have built anything at all since July, and I also have other hobbies that
take time and energy. But if you want out now, at perhaps for a while, or
longer, that's fine too, and I am sure everyone understands.

Whatever you do, take care

Magnus