 Castle / 14595
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:14:38 GMT

Daniel, don't let the haters get you down man.  Hobbies come and go and them
come again.  Call it a dark age if you will.  Trust me when school gets less
stressful, I remember high school, it sucked, you'll find time for hobbies
that make you happy.  And just wait till you start to make some serious
money and have nothing but toys to buy, then it gets fun.  Come back when we
get this castle-world thing hashed out, it'll be fun again.

e.

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Sorry to say this but this will be one of my last post. I am quitting this
whole lego thang. so if i make any more grammer props i dont care. I will
let you read willys chapter when he post it then the story is done. I will
check around for savas story. By the way anthony your story looks good but i
was hoping that gardian was like 10 or 5 years old but alas he's 28. In a
way i think a child hero would of been perfect because u already did an adult :(

back to the post. I will show u my dream city called pegusus city when i
take pics then thats it.

I mean life hit me hard. between skool skatin and stuff there is no more
time. I dont know if you'll miss me or not but i am outa here.