 Castle / 14593
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 03:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Sorry to say this but this will be one of my last post. I am quitting this
whole lego thang. so if i make any more grammer props i dont care. I will
let you read willys chapter when he post it then the story is done. I will
check around for savas story. By the way anthony your story looks good but i
was hoping that gardian was like 10 or 5 years old but alas he's 28. In a
way i think a child hero would of been perfect because u already did an adult :(

back to the post. I will show u my dream city called pegusus city when i
take pics then thats it.

I mean life hit me hard. between skool skatin and stuff there is no more
time. I dont know if you'll miss me or not but i am outa here.

Sounds to me like it's more than school & skating.  Your post sounds as if you
are depressed.  And yes, You WILL be missed.  If you are depressed, I hope you
get the help you need.  You also don't have to be actively using lego to stay
tuned to lugnet.  If we can be of help, just say so; and I hope you feel better
soon.

Jeff