 Castle / 14599
Re: I am done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:31:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Sorry to say this but this will be one of my last post. I am quitting this
whole lego thang...

Daniel, I doubt I can improve on the wise words other Lugnetters have
already posted in this thread.  But I wanted to add my name to the list of
those who will miss you.  Many of us here have other interests, school,
work, family, etc. that might cause us to step away from Lugnet or from our
Lego hobby from time to time.  We only hope it wasn't anything we did that
might have driven you away (although from your post I did not get that
impression so much as other things in life were more important, quite
understandable by the way).

Regarding your Lego hobby, my only advice is hang on to your Lego.  It might
be a week, a month, a year, or a decade, but one day you may choose to
return to the hobby and you will be very glad when you realize you still
have your older sets.

Hang in there!
-Hendo