 Castle / 14614
Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 21:54:03 GMT

I'm tryin to follow your advice: working with Ldraw is not what I'm used to
(these will be my first renderings!), but coming days I will try to show
them on Brickshelf. As well as some new pics that show some more of the
colour scheme. Hope you like these as well!

I've only been able to do one thing in ldraw that I liked.  It is totally
unlike how I usually build, which makes it very time consuming and frustrating.
I just thought it might be useful.

peace
_lenny

Entering my cathedral in the monthly contest could take some more months ;-),
but who knows, when I get the feeling...

With regards,
Daan Bargerbos
'The Flying Dutchman'

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hello Daan
Excellent creation.  at first the odd mix of colors makes it a little • difficult
to see the building for what it is, but upon closer inspection i really get a
picture of how beautiful it is.  this is an excellent cathedral design.  it's
to bad that you don't have enough bricks to make it with colors, but i think
most of us here have similiar problems.

Perhaps you might think about converting it into Ldraw and entering it in • their
monthly contest, it would be a way for people to really see the detail and
beauty you've created.

I'd love to see more!
_lenny Hoffman
<SNIP>