 Castle / 14605
Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:59:33 GMT

Hello Magnus Lauglo,

thanks for the kind words. And sorry for my late reply: my mail=program
doesn't function allright :-(

Indeed they are droid legs with the tower. And the arms I've used to make a
fence in the middle part of the cathedral.
Ít's a a pity I haven't any digicam to make more sharp pictures. Althuogh
This week I'll post some other pics that show colour schemes and some other
angles at the Cathedral.
I've got advice from others to make the model with Ldraw. that will I try to
do, although I'm a novelist with this program.

Hope you enjoy the coming pictures as well,

Daan Bargerbos
'The Flying Dutchman'

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Daan,

very intersting Cathedral you have there, I especially like the little
details like the chandelier on the inside and the gargoyles and other
masonry on the outer walls. Are those droid legs you have used for the
railings? Great idea. The many colours you have used give it character, but
they do make it a little hard to appreciate the construction. I can't decide
if I like it or not, it certainly gives it a unique fantasyesque look.

Keep building!

Magnus