 Castle / 14472
Re: My newest MOC: a cathedral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:08:40 GMT

Daan,

very intersting Cathedral you have there, I especially like the little
details like the chandelier on the inside and the gargoyles and other
masonry on the outer walls. Are those droid legs you have used for the
railings? Great idea. The many colours you have used give it character, but
they do make it a little hard to appreciate the construction. I can't decide
if I like it or not, it certainly gives it a unique fantasyesque look.

Keep building!

Magnus