 Castle / 14473
Re: has anyone seen this? (great moc spotting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:19:55 GMT

Oh my God, that is simply beautiful. I wonder how much it cost to collect so
many printeed wall sections...

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
That's beautiful, I hope the guy who made it can read these.  Can anyone
tell if it's minifig scale, it doesn't seem to be.

It looks to me as if the outer walls are in minifig scale to the same extent
that Lego's official castles are.  The battlements are too low to protect a
minifig properly, but if they were 6 pegs high, they woudl look unaturally
large compared to the rest of the wall. There is a compromise to be made
here, I think 4 or 5 bricks height works well. The keep seems to not be
quite minifig scale, unless those turrets are only for decoration.

Just beautiful.

Magnus