 Castle / 14463
Re: has anyone seen this? (great moc spotting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:56:57 GMT

That's beautiful, I hope the guy who made it can read these.  Can anyone
tell if it's minifig scale, it doesn't seem to be.

In lugnet.castle, Saskia van Doesburg writes:
I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by posting this, but I really like this
moc.

Castle moc from Sano Pico, great job!!

Saskia