 Castle / 12345 (+10)
  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

(First of all, let me thank once again for everyone's replies; I have started to look at the rules, and hope to be at least somewhat comfortable with the game logic by the time our meeting takes place) (...) Yup, I know the story. The expression (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter

(...) Thanx man! Such kind words! hehehe. I don't know how I'll ever live up to that review! -Jay (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter

great stuff! when kazahad and hald fight, "fact to face" a typo. otherwise clean, and some great pictures. i love the blood on the blade when kazahad slays hald (sp). some great pics, the people at my work said "what are you looking at?!?!" keep it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter

(...) Thanx len! I peruse the whole durn thing, but my typo radar still seems to be off. Re: the blood, I'm glad it made people give a second look. Any exposure is good exposure :) -jay (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle wars: teach us, quick!

Good points on realism. (...) Hope you ahve a great time! Starting out with not that many troops may be a good idea. In my experience a battle with two sides of 50 men each, can easily take as long as a game of monopoly. If one side is defending a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) Thanks for posting that, some interstingreading there. I do appreciate Brad Justus taking the time to associate Lego Direct with the AFOL community and making it vlear he takes our views seriously. I guess we won't be seeing a new lego castle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: medieval village book?

(...) Timber-Framed Buildings of England by R.J. Brown is a great book, although it is more focused on the late medieval period than you are looking for. It can probably be found in a big college library. It's also listed on Amazon (with a review by (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A half-timbered medieval house

As requested here are some more detailed pictures of *one* of my half-timbered houses: Outside Front - (URL) Back - (URL) - (URL) house was built so the lower level could act as a "shop", whereas the top and middle levels are the living quarters. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A half-timbered medieval house

(...) Could you post elephants with ldraw instructions so we all could build them? (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript

(...) With three more books expected, plus six more movies, plus the spectacular sales for the first line of Harry Potter stuff, we could be in for a LONG wait. Aaron D. (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact