 Castle / 12346
Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:03:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Wonderful!  That first picture of chapter 2.... NICE shot.  You have certainly
turned your story into an epic, and in only two chapters.  The writing of your
story is superb, and frankly I'm rather jealous.

Keep up the good work!

--Anthony
Thanx man!
Such kind words! hehehe. I don't know how I'll ever live up to that review!
-Jay
http://velaria.8m.com/