 Castle / 12347
Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:29:11 GMT

great stuff!
when kazahad and hald fight, "fact to face" a typo.  otherwise clean, and some
great pictures.

i love the blood on the blade when kazahad slays hald (sp).  some great pics,
the people at my work said "what are you looking at?!?!"

keep it up!
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes:
Hey guys!
Think the headline pretty much says it all.
Check out the latest chapter of the Chronicles of Velaria!
http://velaria.8m.com/
As always, I love to know what you guys think!

Catch you cats later,
-Jay ("I always assumed that the voices I heard were the voice of God. And I
started thinking, what if I'm insane? I'm this totally insane creature who
believes he's acting upon heavely intuition but meanwhile he's totally
rampant." - Smashing Pumpkins, "Glass and the Ghost Children")