 Castle / 12348
Re: As I promised, the second illustrated chapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 05:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
great stuff!
when kazahad and hald fight, "fact to face" a typo.  otherwise clean, and some
great pictures.

i love the blood on the blade when kazahad slays hald (sp).  some great pics,
the people at my work said "what are you looking at?!?!"

keep it up!
-lenny

Thanx len!
I peruse the whole durn thing, but my typo radar still seems to be off.
Re: the blood, I'm glad it made people give a second look. Any exposure is
good exposure :)
-jay
http://velaria.8m.com