 Castle / 12210 (+20)
  Re: A Hobbit's Hole, Bag End

Oh man! I just got my first look at this and it's Great! I love it! I like every part of it! Talk about a Prime Canidate for the Official Lego My Own Creation Series! It just looks so well done, very well thought out. WOW! Thanks so much! You're a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

1. Crusaders: love these guys 2. Forestmen/Dark Forest: just very cool, and there is a wide variety 3. Black Falcons: damn cool, and well they are the first guys i ever had. 4. Wolfpack: i like renegade type guys, and they look neat too 5. Knights (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  A knight to remember

Added a few pages to the story. My computer is on the fritz this evening, and it's not letting me save the text in anything but starwriter, so there are likely few that will be able to see it. I'll be fixing that though. (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A knight to remember

(...) Can we have a link, please? Pretty please :-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle FAQ entries (was: Re: Looking for...)

In lugnet.castle, Cary Clark writes: <snip> (...) Sure! Glad I could help, and I'll be glad to help more... Email me if you need anything. Take care, -Shiri (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Caèr-Lwyrin

(...) Wow! What an entrance into the LEGO world. I call that style! Your castle looks great. I especially like the moat and drawbridge, as well as the stairs leading up to it. Your landscaping is admirable. You managed to work BURPs (those dark grey (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A knight to remember

(...) Sorry, I always seem to forget the link (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Brickcaster Web Page: New render of castle MOC (with building instructions)

I have been asked what is the military usage of this MOC. I think the new page is now clear: this MOC is more political than military. (URL) arrows for building instructions (and switch to a high screen resolution). Damien (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Olde Castle Visors!

Hey, Castle heads! What's up? I recently got my hands on a very rare find, t a garage sale and I was wondering how much this would be worth. These are some visors from the 6075 yellow castle. One Black Classic Castle Visor w red helmet. One Red (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2002’s good for Castle!

^^^2002’s good for Castle!^^^ These pens have `wicked` potential for ‘Army-Building!’ (unless they’re some how *anchored-down?) That Jango Fett is gonna be bought in multiples! (URL) Potter always comes through with dynamic shields in its sets. The (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

Which pens exactly do you think would be cool for castle? The picture I looked at had Darth Vader, Jango Fett, C3PO, R2-D2, a Clonetrooper, and a jedi I think.... The oval serpant shield looks awesome! But you only get 1 in a $10 set? The body armor (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

Richard, You are right, the Serpent Sheild is awesome. Is that supposed to be the Slytherin Entrance to their dorm room? Also Crabbe, and goyle look great! I saw Madam Hooch. She was kewl! But they could have done better with the Quidditch Field. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

(...) As far as the quidditch (practise) field...it isn't too bad, and it has enough elements to make it work, if you buy two of them, make the make shift stands, and use some kind of base for the "field". I think the "crabbe and goyle set" will be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

Not only are the SW and HP sets looking awesome, but check out the better shots of the Monsters sets! #1380 werewolf ambush: (URL) curse of the pharoah (URL) vampire's crypt (URL) scary lab: (URL) sets look amazing! I'm dying to get my hands on the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: 2002’s good for Castle!

In lugnet.castle, Jason Cicchini writes: [snip] (...) minifig head.... (Not that that would make it any smaller... but it might make it more practical/versatile); Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: MOC, Razor (Dragon Mech)

dude! this is super cool! i'm cross posting this to .castle (followups to .build) so the castle heads can enjoy. this is really cool! i especially love the chinese dragon-esque whiskers/mustache. awesome -lenny (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002's good for Castle!

(...) i agree with you here. these brand new 2002 sets, although somewhat neat, leave me feeling destitute about the future of lego castle. I mean, the first ever lego minifig set was the yellow castle and now.. ugh, there's nothing. except Guarded (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Calling all unwanted BURPs and LURPs

Creating an actual LEGO mountain for the castle Paranor is something I've been planning on for some time now. I have recently felt the need to actually start this of late. Unfortunately, I am confronting a problem when taking this on. Namely, the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Vieille Garde

Hi all, After Caèr Lwyrin, here is Vieille Garde : (URL) a castle I made the last week 'cause there wasn't anything on TV ;-) I hope I can put my website online this month. You'll find in the history of my world and of these castles. May the Lego be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vieille Garde

(...) Great MOC! I really like your building style, both Vieille Garde and Caèr Lwyrin have a realistic feeling to them. Less TV and more lego for you! :) /Elin (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact