 Castle / 12155
  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I started counting my army the other day, but posts like these make me want to give up! Your force completely dwarfs mine, especially when it comes to the newer lines (1991-on). Any chance you could set them all up on a giant stretch of floor, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Allow me to add my voice to yours Aaron, in asking the ‘Magnificent Mr. Park’ to showcase his incredible accumulation. I'd honestly be –ecstatic- to see a collection larger than mine! (For I've only assembled a little over *1000 fully armed (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Yes! I say it's time for another "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" mini-fig army photo display. How about we all post a group shot, and fairly soon? Chuck (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Well, I actually tried doing that a while back. I put together some 600 Imperial Guards together. I think this shows what about 200 of them look like: (URL) then a friend came over and waved his hand through my ranks thinking it was funny to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) I'd sell my *dialysis-machine to `see` that!!! *cause I’d already sold my kidney to get a 3075. ;) --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Did you at least smack the stupid smile off his face? Argh indeed! He deserves to walk the plank! Off with his head! Firing Squad at the Ready, Aim.... (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Alright, I'm GAME!!! =) (I've been waiting a lonnnnggg time to showcase my Legion…) [I guess this is a call-to-arms for ANYONE with a Castle force greater that 300!] I'll post some advanced pictures of my millennium Legion in all their glory. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) be L-Draw. I mean, nobody has that many Imperial figs, right? Seriously, I clicked over to your big jousting tournament diorama and I'm in awe. I'd love to have just a miniscule fraction of that layout. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) wow....strange priorities!!! :) I'd have better used my body parts for a 375/6075 castle!!! Ben (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Hmm. You guys make me a tad jealous, but also appreciative of your efforts! My total mini-fig population during the 2000 Census was only 742, of which only 193 were Castle. Those numbers have gone up slightly since then, but certainly nowhere (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Just counted what I have (although an odd fig or two may have been misplaced in my spare piece boxes at the time)... I have modified color schemes and divided my Castle figs into factions to follow my own storyline, so I will include my (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

~This is sick, really sick! No man should ever have the power to wield an army of this size! (URL) have an insane number of troops in each category. The Black Falcons and Crusaders are my personal fav’s. Remind me never to go to 'War' with you. My (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) Jimmy, you are my hero as well! Those armies are righteous! The uniformity you have is incredible, I guess you could probably field an even bigger force if you lined up the irregulars and reserve militias. I was especially impressed by the 30 (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help! I'm being overrun by minifigs!

(...) His BrickShelf gallery has been steadily growin’ since the beginnings of this thread. About 4 months ago Jimmy started photographing each of his contingents. (And I believe he’s still got a few more to go…) (...) Wicked, I can’t wait to see (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)