 Castle / 11195 (+20)
  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) In my ever an ongoing quest to reply to things I liked, I gotta say... well... ditto! I have nothing new to contribute except a me too. VERY cool stuff here Chris. --Anthony (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I doubt anybody is interested but...

(...) I've rendered two fully articulated dragons. I've spend countless hours in front of my computer playing with MLCAD. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole, my computer would die! Beyond that, I've tried, but I can't build anything original (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) For being mere facades, these are great. For something so small, you've put a lot of detail into it, I expecially love the 3D detail, the arch above the door frame, the columns around the windows. Very cool. I can just see a city filled with (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Light'Ader

(...) love it, and I STILL can't wait to see it attached to the city (wink, wink, nudge nudge, *COUGH*). Oh, and that lighthouse keeper. Armed to the teeth. Gotta protect the flame from those nasty raiders trying to roast their unholy weenies! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A New Project to Check Out

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd announce this: After much thought I decided I wasn't happy about how the first 2 chapters of the "10th crystal saga" turned out. Therefore, I'll be reshooting pictures for the story over the holiday break. But to add (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) Jay, You've got some cool stuff up there! I think the 10th Crystal poster (URL) great, just like a promotional movie poster. The background descriptions for each of the crystals are neat, and the variety of people that you have constructed is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!

(...) These new sets sound ok, but I bet they'll all include some pointless figs, such as *yet another* cameraman! When is TLG going to put out some Studio sets that are actually useful. How about some lighting rigs that actually light up?! I know (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) Hi, Yes please do I want to see your large Yellow castle. I love castle building and its really the only type of building I do with Lego. P.S. I love the rain and fog! I wished it did so where I am now, unfortunately California Never Rains! (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone working on any Massive castle projects???

(...) I am going to be starting to work on a (city) hall for my Lego Town. I am using some Castle elements, and a vast amount of bulk bricks..... I want it to "feel" like it belongs in a town, but yet have all the ancient look of a midieval-type (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

(...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

Sorry for the double post. Rendered Instructions and DAT file now available, if anyone is interested. (URL) sure that I made FAR too many steps, but I figure using BrickShelf, people can just skip to what they want to see anyway. Thanks to Jeff Boen (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Small Medieval City Building

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> (...) you've put a (...) the door (...) city (...) them out (...) house effect, (...) Thanks Anthony, Actually, through the magic of virtual Lego (using MLCad in particular) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A New Project to Check Out

(...) (URL) black and white can speak louder than color ever could :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New here, introducing myself

[X-posted to .castle] (Did I do this OK?) Hi Pawel, "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Go91IJ.BJ9@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) Thanks! I can surely return the compliment for the lighthouse you posted recently. You seem to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.people.newbie)

  "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Hi everyone - I was just fooling around on lego.com and found something that may be of interest: (URL) not heard of this, and a quick search here on Lugnet didn't turn up anything - is this a new, heretofore unknown release? In any case, way to go (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Great job Dan, that must be a great honor to have your MOC sold by LD as a set. Good to see you rewarded for your hard work. jt (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) HOLY CRIPES! That is so cool! Where did this program come from, and why haven't we heard of it yet? Here's the text from the page: The first set created by a LEGO Fan! This special set is the first in the “My Own Creation” series, featuring (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

i just got off the phone with a S@H rep, she said it would be available to order on Jan. 30. awesome stuff!! Congrats Dan!!!! i wonder... is it light blue or is the color balance in the photo wrong.... (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

Wow, did the world just change? (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Well, it's not heretofore unknown per se: (URL) just heretofore unknown as a *LEGO* release. :-) It is particularly fitting that this has come to light on the very day that is arguably the Guild of Bricksmiths anniversary, since it was on 13 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact