 Castle / *19557 (-10)
  BF2003 Castle Room Pictures....

Hi just posting to say that I've uploaded 13 pics (so far) on Brickshelf about Brickfest and especially the MOCs in the Castle Room. I forgot my USB cable, so I was unable to upload pictures from my camera at the event or take more than 55 pictures. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Saturdays Castle Roundtable Questionnaire - Ballads

As promised yesterday, I am posting the Saturday Questionnaire... 1. Name (Optional) 2. Do you like writing Castle-related (fantasy) Stories (also called Ballads)? Yes or No 3. If you do not, Why not? 4. If you do, what is your primary influence? 5. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BF castle question

(...) Actually, I built that one for the Boston/Enfield Lego Road Show, and there are some pictures of it floating around in various places. I'll probably have a page on my site about it as soon as I get a chance to take some better pictures and do (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

Wow, I think that I have opened a big can of worms :) I have read everyone’s responses so far. Here are some of my thoughts. How about a compromise? A castle site similar to ILTCO could be set up. It could link to current lugnet.castle threads, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) I concur wholeheartedly. I have better things to do with my life than deal with a Web interface to discussion groups. LUGNET's NNTP interface lets me quickly read all the newsgroups in which I am interested (ack, 52?) without missing a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

I think I will have to agree with most of the replies so far, that simply gathering things that already exist elsewhere on the internet is not really enough to warrant the making of a new website. And to be honest, with Lego not producing the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

"Jason Spears" schreef in bericht news:HJI91I.IyA@lugnet.com... (...) It's the way you categorize that is important, you don't need 12 categories to run a forum. I agree, never use a bravenet forum. It's the style of forum that I like, not (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Citadel of Kel-Nuroc

(...) Jim, Saw this at brickfest... It was kind of hard to miss. :-) Very nice work, it really made the castle room this year. Wanted to tell you when I saw you, but I managed to get somewhat caught up in the Pirate game. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

(...) Please, please don't setup something like FBTB. I really think a forum like that is vastly inferior to Lugnet's setup. I like Star Wars and LEGO, yet I never participate over at FBTB. IMHO, that kind of board, is not as friendly as Lugnet. Why (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

Hi, I really like the idea of a castle related community site. I think times have changed, if you want new people in the castle community, you'll get them in easier via a website and forum, lot's of people can't find their way to newsgroups. A forum (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact