 Castle / 17699
Re: BF castle question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:38:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey all,

Does anyone know who built the various castle MOCs shown at Brickfest?  Such
as:

Shaun Sullivan, NELUG member

Jim Foulds, a non-NELUGger of some sort.

Jim Green, a *former* NELUG member

Yours truly, NELUG member :)

Actually, I built that one for the Boston/Enfield Lego Road Show, and there are
some pictures of it floating around in various places. I'll probably have a page
on my site about it as soon as I get a chance to take some better pictures and
do a couple tweaks....

DaveE