 Castle / 17700
17699  |  17701
Subject:
Saturdays Castle Roundtable Questionnaire - Ballads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:15:59 GMT

As promised yesterday, I am posting the Saturday Questionnaire...

1. Name (Optional)

2. Do you like writing Castle-related (fantasy) Stories (also called Ballads)?
Yes or No

3. If you do not, Why not?

4. If you do, what is your primary influence?

5. Also, what do you do with your stories after writing them? (publish them
for public view, keept them private, etc)

6. If you make them available for private view, what is the primary medium
used? (books, web-based eg. LUGNET, own web-site, etc)

7. If it is on a web-site, What is the URL of your story or stories?

8. Is there pictures for your story or stories, what is the URL of those?

9. Do you have a favorite SIGFIG? (Yes or NO)

(note: this probably should have been do you have your own SIGFIG, what is
his, her or their name(s), what is the URL for those pictures?)

10. What are your goals for Castle story-writing? (NA, continue to just be
fun, eventually make some monetary rewards, other)

Thanks, I hope those who couldn't make it will feel free enough to reply.
If not, thats fine also.  I just wanted enough questions to start some
conversation off.

Again, I just want to add that Anthony Sava and Lenny Hoffman were both
instrumental in making both roundtables enjoyable for the other participants.

Thanks.

Benjamin Medinets,
Castle Room Co-ordinator and LUGNET.Castle co-Curator