 Castle / 17701
17700  |  17702
Subject:
BF2003 Castle Room Pictures....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:24:39 GMT

Hi just posting to say that I've uploaded 13 pics (so far) on Brickshelf
about Brickfest and especially the MOCs in the Castle Room.

I forgot my USB cable, so I was unable to upload pictures from my camera
at the event or take more than 55 pictures. :(

The majority of the pictures deal with Castle and Pirate (especially about
the Pirate game on Saturday, ARRRRRR).

Here is the link to my Brickshelf folder:

(I'm amazed that my folder got moderated so quickly...very cool!!)

Benjamin Medinets