 Castle / *17240 (-20)
  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

Don't know what all information you need, but count me in as well... or to be more castle appropriate, my sword is yours. Steve (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

(...) Yep, comments are rare in castle these days *sigh*. I'm not exactly sure what the deal with castle world is right now, and I guess it's the lack of activity there that kind of stymied most of the posting in this group. (Go to Isle of Mist, and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Wow, only one reply. I realized that comments are pretty rare lately in here, and that there really wasn't much on my website to comment about, but I thought I would do better than one lone post. Oh well, such is life But anyway... Thanks for the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Would like to know

Thanx for all your help I'm not getting anything right now because my dad just got a camera and I want to see what I can do with it and see what I like and don't like, for when I buy my own. It has: 3.3 Mega Pixel digital video-up to 45 min. 3x (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Oh, BiG question… I don’t know what a ‘bunch’ means to you, but I too purchased a “bunch.” (14 in total) So I've got 14 of set #10066 and 5 of another bulk set. But here’s the deal: Am I gonna get 15% off!!! I really hope the offer applies to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) Oh, BiG question… I don’t know what a ‘bunch’ means to you, but I too purchased a “bunch.” (14 in total) So I've got 14 of set #10066 and 5 of another bulk set. But here’s the deal: Am I gonna get 15% off!!! I really hope the offer applies to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

(...) It is the much coveted black maiden hat. For a detailed description of the contents see: (URL) I am proud to say I inventoried. Is that a cool set or what? Maggie C. (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 10066 on LSAH

It's been around for a few weeks. The black blob is a maiden cone-shaped hat. James (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  10066 on LSAH

Not sure if this is news or not (didn't see a thread on the topic), but I ordered a bunch of Castle Accessory packs 10066 yesterday from the LEGO website. Now, what is the black object on the far right of the 1066 pic? (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Himoda Temple

Many thanks to everyone for taking the time to give me some feedback. Its nice to get constuctive criticism from your peers. Ninja was one of my favorite all-time themes, and its good to see that I'm not alone. I have a ninja-themed fishing village (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Hi Tony, I think that was done already... cannot recall who did it, but some while ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf. Cheers, Pedro (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!! (OOOOHHH, how 'bout a Space Castle??) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Going Podracing!

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Going Podracing!; (URL) Boonta Eve Classic podrace day has finally arrived and the slave quarters' residents bid their neighbor Anakin good luck on his quest to win the big race to help out his newly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Himoda Temple

Ohhh yes! This is great. Really, I can say no more. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  7418 Gold Shield

Does anyone have a good picture of the new shield that comes in this set? I believe it is a gold and black ovoid shield. Thanks, Aaron (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cool Site Of The Week

It's a wonderful site. I was more than happy to vote for it. Congratulations! -Aaron "Denix" <denix@multiversalis.com> wrote in message news:H7KC5r.F2w@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

John Henry Kruer wrote: > Castle ROLL-CALL - updated list (the 44 knights): > > (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! > (2) Joey Finnell > (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle > (4) Dan Thompson > (5) John (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

The name you choose will hardly be relevant if you actually get a contract, as the publisher is likely to force a crappy name on you anyway. That said, a spiffy name might help you *get* that contract. I don't know. I really doubt that "Chronicles (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Good start, Steve. Your characters look good. Can't wait to see more! Oh, the Rogue's Gallery is a fun idea. Who else is going to go in there? Still Building, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My New Website

Hi all, Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters, and a little other silliness. So far it isn't anything elaborate or much beyond a skeleton page, but I'd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact