 Castle / Ninja / 282
281  |  283
Subject:
Himoda Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 07:07:38 GMT

Many thanks to everyone for taking the time to give me some feedback.  Its
nice to get constuctive criticism from your peers.  Ninja was one of my
favorite all-time themes, and its good to see that I'm not alone.  I have a
ninja-themed fishing village that I'll be posting in the near future.  To
answer some of your questions about the temple:

1. The temple is not based on an actual structure, or a James Bond location.
I'm a big Bond fan though, so I'll have to go back and watch the movie to
see if it somehow inspired me subconsciously.
2. I bought most of the printed wall pieces on brickbay, but I scored four
of the largest ninja castle when they dropped to $40 bucks.  I'm glad I did
because they are really hard to find now.
3. I completely agree with whoever said that the main wall should be broken
up more. If I was going to build it again I'd add a shelf, or balcony, or
something.
4. There is a ninja present, near the temple roof, stalking his victim (the
Shogun's son).

Thanks again for the kind words
-Keith