 Castle / *16080 (-20)
  Re: Black Falcon Castle

"Daniel Mcneally" <Levolk@aol.com> wrote in message news:H28snK.HpF@lugnet.com... (...) boxy. (...) Thanks Dan (and Eric, George and Magnus) I've only just realised anyone had commented on it The hoarding is as permanent as anything is made of Lego (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

Dang! That is fantastic! Just great, just great. wow. Good deal! Legomaster (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

(...) HUZZAH! That is really awesome! ~GAMH (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  NWBrickCon on Nickelodeon

In an amazing twist of fate, I was contacted by Nickelodeon so they could do a spot for NWBrickCon. The spot will be on "In Play Today," a segment that happens during commercial breaks and in between programs. Look for the spot on Oct 4, at various (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general) !

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) When we over-throw them, who gets to carry the pitchfork and who gets to carry the torches? That's the kind of medevael (sp) thinking that .castle needs to stay alive! Once we're done with the old admins, let's march onto .space and take them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle)

  Re: One last teaser

Wow, Anthony. I'm dumbstruck. When's the last chapters coming out? I eagerly anticipate them. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) George... I have been film and digital photographing the city... in detail, and also I'm going to photograph it in the sections in built in to so people can see how it was built.... Also, I will post the details soon on here about the city. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) I'm glad you like my work... it took long enough..!!! As for the next thing to be built.... I have a few ideas.... but its just going to be how much spare tile I have! Also, its going to take for ever to take the city apart....!! And put all (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) Hmm...I'd say it's more on the dormant side, at least until lego releases some new castle themes. (...) I see your point. I'm thinking if paul could somehow allow someone else to continue castleworld, that's fine with me. I'm pretty sure (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) Kev! Note the ";-)" in my post! (I didn't mean to offend.) Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcon Castle

(...) I just got around to seeing this and it is very nice. Are the hoardings removeable or are they permanant? Well done on keeping it from getting boxy. Good Luck Dan McNeally (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: We realy have to stop this

(...) I'll only say it once - you'll know more later. Castle World is not dead. (...) OK, then if that's the only problem, there's a very simple fix. *Slow down*. Take your time. Use that backspace key if you have to; don't be afraid of it. Make (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  We realy have to stop this

Dude you guys dont have to argue it's ok by me no matter what any one post. I mean every one is entitled to an opinion. I mean negative or posative its ok. I know there is lot a tension here ever since castle World died. I will say this. I am an (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) George (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

(...) Kev, Please, please, document your city as much as you can. There's something about a walled, medieval city that really appeals to me (and in my perfect world, right after I win a few million in Lotto I build one), and yours is probably the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) as the one detail I highlighted. It's seriously a very nice town, and I'd like more detail pictures. (...) I would never use the term "piece of crap" in relation to your town. It's really cool. Renovation, though, is always a good thing. Lego (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from set 6090: (URL) re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it. So I had this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia right (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris

(...) Thanks for the compliments, Goerge. Yes, the pics are very bad. The truth is, we were having a party and I rushed to finish the town so I'd have something to show everyone. Eventually, I'm going back in there to re-do the whole layout. The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sir Jack of Stone

(...) I don't think that suit compliments my figure. Felix Stone (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes: snip (...) snip Hi Kevin, I've really enjoyed "visiting" Andrastavia over the past few months. It has been an inspiration, not only for me, but I guess for a lot of others as well. The big question now is . . . . (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact