 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 381 – 400 of 476.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:Is4GwJ.1w60@lugnet.com: (...) No way. I've learned everything I know about rendering through reading stuff from other people here. Now I can give back a little. Wouldn't want to make money off of that. Koyan (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.104)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

(...) Thank you for the quick response Orion! I hope you didn't mind me using your render as an example. It just looked so good and since you had the model available for download it helped me quickly compare my rendering skills to yours. :-) (...) (...) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.104)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

Thank you for the information Koyan! "Koyan" <koyan@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Xns97385B86B364....63.236... (...) I never thought of doing that with the mesh enhancer. That is a good idea. If you can group certain parts together as a sub model (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.103)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

(...) That is cool. I have family in San Diego also. I used to go to Hawaii a lot when I lived in California. Now that I am in Texas it is a little harder to travel out that way. [SNIP (...) Do you plan on adding per part angle tolerance for the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.103)

  Re: Lego renders

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote: snip (...) Hi Tim, That statement is just too true!! I myself feel still as a beginner (first rendering maybe 20 month ago). And I got some really helpful tips from Jeroen (digitalbricks.nl), but first I had to go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.102)

  Re: Lego renders

Hi John, I'm sorry you've had so much trouble with ray tracing. I've tried to answer some points below. (...) The thing about rendering is that it is a combination of art and science. There are so many parameters to deal with and what looks good in (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.102)

  Re: Lego renders

John, that is my goal with asking a lot of questions about rendering and trying stuff myself. I like you have found it hard but I am hoping that once I learn how to create a nice render I can share the methods. Hopefully I can present it in such a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.102)

  Re: Lego renders

(...) Sorry to hear that. There's a full world of time-wasting waiting for you :-) Maybe you should start 'in the other end', that's how I began rendering. Install the standard POVRay and play with that (no Lego, just plain POVRay) until you feel (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Lego renders

(...) First, I would like to agree that there are quite a few nice renders out on Brickshelf and the various personal sites. Before I begin I do not want this to come across as criticism, but I have a few questions/comments to make about some of the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Lego renders

(...) Hi Darrell, This book is a great resource to put 3d computer artists in the right frame of mind to go from model to rendered scene. It is aimed at users of high-end packages such as Maya, but the meat is in the nicely explained theory. (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Is there interest in a raytracing challenge?

(...) I would like to participate in this challenge, but since I have relatively little experience in this area, my rendering would probably look the same as a hundred others. If the intention is for more experienced renderers to show off what they (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.098)

  Re: Is there interest in a raytracing challenge?

(...) My main intention is to get people to push their own limits and help others in the meantime. I would try to make it quite open so that people can try out postproduction, layout and other tricks as well as rendering. Tim (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.097)

  Raytracing Challenge: Remix Lenin

Hi all, After sounding out opinion I've decided to run this as both a challenge and a competition. My reason for this is that I don't want to discourage people from submitting models which they fear won't win but I also realise that for some people (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.097)

  Re: Remix Lenin entry

(...) Haha! vey good one, this! Jeroen (still rendering...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.097)

  Raytracing Challenge Entry on behalf of Zach Best

Posted on behalf of Zach Best (URL) Hello, I am not a LUGNET member, but I am a loooong time lurker. Currently I use Vue 5 for rendering purposes. (What I do can be similarly done in Bryce.) The Lego .dat file was converted using LDRAW2LWS (the only (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.097)

  Re: Remix Lenin Challenge Entry on behalf of Andreas Weissenburg

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tim Gould wrote: > {Posted on behalf of Andreas Weissenburg} > > (URL) > > (URL) > MPD> Hi Andreas, first I must congratulate you on the very nice and innovative rendering, and thanks for providing the MPD together with (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.096)

  Remix Lenin: Two weeks to go

After a very busy first couple of weeks the remixes seem to have slowed so I've decided to give everyone a nudge to get something in. Whether it's your first time rendering or you remember POVray 0.1 you're sure to have something to add to this (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.095)

  MOC: MAN 5t military transporter

Hello, Perhaps you already know the model from BrickShelf or 1000Steine, but still I want to show it here, too: (2 URLs) It is a German 5 tons military transporter. I combined old and new gray in it (I never did this before and I never wanted to do (...) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !

rendering
(score: 1.094)

  Re: Datsville animations - first tests

(...) Oh, thanks, personally i think the actual renderings are poor, ugly looking and only usable as first shoot tests. I only have published them cause i get a little bit pressure from my wife and it was a perfect excuse to use iWeb. I think a can (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.093)

  LGEO and POV 3.1

Hello world! (oops, wrong statement...) i recently (re)joined the amazing world of Lego and raytracing. Thus i equiped myself with all the newest tools and gadgets...(ldraw, l2p, l3p, lgeo, pov...) Unfortunately the new POV raytracer 3.1 needs a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

excellent
(score: 1.071)

More:  Next Page >>