 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
LGEO and POV 3.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:10:13 GMT

Hello world! (oops, wrong statement...)

i recently (re)joined the amazing world of Lego and raytracing. Thus i equiped
myself with all the newest tools and gadgets...(ldraw, l2p, l3p, lgeo, pov...)

Unfortunately the new POV raytracer 3.1 needs a semi-colon after a declaration
of floats, colors and vectors. These are not (yet)in the excellent LGEO
library. To avoid tons of warnings during parsing i included
#version 3.0;
at the start of lg_defs.inc.
Now POV uses version 3.0 to parse my LGEO files and still has all 3.1 features
for other files.

Maybe this can help someone...

cu,
Ralf Wunsch

p.s. I already sent a mail to Lutz Uhlmann