 CAD / Ray-Tracing / Search Results: excellent rendering
 Results 281 – 300 of 476.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)

(...) :-) (...) If you intend it for others to print, why not just provide the POV file and a link to the instrucitons I gave you for rendering it big? Let them render it and print it, save yourself the time transferring that 70MB file and the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Train Engine Construction Animation

(...) I saw this last nite and thought it was really cool. Just wish it ran a little SLOWER. :-) Nice switcher (as I told you in person) and a nice rendering. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Problem with primitives?

I've been screwing around with some part authoring, and I give a big Thank You to Lars Hassing for L3Lab and L3P, both of which have made proofing much easier than rendering and rerendering and rererendering in LDraw. However, I notice that on one (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Rendered image to jpg?

(...) There are better ways, especially if you want to preserve 24-bit color without a 24-bit color display. By default, POV outputs TGA files after rendering, but I don't know where. In povray.ini, there's a line that you can change to send the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Trouble with POV 3.5

<snip> (...) Why are we trying to use Pov 3.5? What is computer user's *NEED* to have the latest and greatest? Does Pov 3.5 provide the LDraw rendering community anything NEW that 3.1 did not? Why go thru all the headaches of learning 3.5 when 3.1 (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: User POV substitutions in L3P

(...) I'ts not too difficult to incorporate LGEO and L3P in the same POV file. I've done it once to get a high level of details in a wallpaper rendering: (URL) was surprised that noone mentioned this.) What you basically need to do to cram LGEO (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Datsville continuation - more ideas

(...) Doesn't POVray do this inately? After all, at some point POVray has to decide which information it will display, and which information it will not display. Wouldn't it speed up the rendering process even more if all LDraw models were turned (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Star Wars related wallpaper

Thanks. The links have been fixed. The 800x600 render was the original version. It's been replaced now. I did use the radiosity feature. Great as it is, radiosity will kill rendering time. The 1024x768 took 12 hr. 15 min 8 sec. Probably would have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: MegoPOV - where can I get it?

(...) Here are the settings I used in my POV files, rendered at 1600x1200 to keep the edge lines very thin and crisp. (Use photoshop to size the image down after rendering): (Place this in your .POV file, directly beneath the 7 header lines created (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: memory for LGEO

(...) I used to attempt Lgeo mania on my 32Meg Win95 machine, but could only manage a few dozen pieces before grinding the system into submission. (Ummm, not that the system submitted to actually rendering the picture, rather that it finally (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Aspect ratio (via L3P)

"rmelkert" wrote... (...) For the coming release I have just added -car<ar> camera aspect ratio, default is 1.333 (4/3) User must remember to change the size of the rendering to the same ratio. /Lars (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render

(...) I would have tried to add a blu sky with cloud textures. That would probably make the reflective surface of the crome parts look more interesting. It may increase the rendering time even more, though. Fredrik (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: POVray LEGO

(...) While I can see the idea of the project I think for the time being it's probably easier just to try to collect links here. Most people who use POVray for rendering LEGO are members and it's so easy just to make a post with a link. Tim (18 years ago, 12-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  RACHAL Impossible entry - Hangin' around

Hi folks, I just submitted my entry to the raytracing contest: (URL) More about the rendering process can be found here: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Datsville contribution

There is another approach. While I was experimenting on LDraw animations, I had another LDraw directory in which I have removed all lines ending with stu*.dat. Thus I has a much faster rendering for preview purposes. Now, I'm not suggesting that we (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Star Wars Mini Models and Radiosity Renders

well, its not perfect. there is an orientation problem, and those danged leg parts are not coming into MLCAD correctly, although they don't generate errors either...? Anyhow, since I'm on a rendering tear, I thought that I'd try yours out. thanks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  8818 Povray Animations

Hi! The following two animations are my first steps on the field of Lego/POV-Ray Animation. I used only POV-Ray and MLCaD, all the animations were calculated by the clock. The rendering of the second animation took 10 hours, cause I used radiosity (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Animation using Datsville

(...) I have thought of using Datsville also. (URL) to be 4 years old. Is that right? How did you make your animation? Isn't there suppose to be issues rendering Datsville because of the size? Or is that 4 year old technology problems... ;) James (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) Yep, I'm familiar with make. I even went to look for one once. Do you know how hard it is to search the net for 'make'? I never could figure out a decent set of search-words... Oh, wait. I've got a make.exe with my old copy of Turbo Pascal. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

  Re: Clipping

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> skrev i meddelandet news:GxI4LG.Mq6@lugnet.com... (...) 'clipped_by' is almost the same as a CSG 'difference', ie. it modifies the object, but doesn't generate surfaces on the cut part. 'bounded_by' is a hint to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

rendering
(score: 1.730)

More:  Next Page >>