 CAD / 3743
Re: Rendered image to jpg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 02:26:27 GMT

[trimmed .space and .publish]
On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:51:28 GMT "Matthew M" <moulton@innw.net> writes:
What you can do if you have Windows 98 is when you have the model in
Pov ray hit the Print Screen button (top row, right side).

There are better ways, especially if you want to preserve 24-bit color
without a 24-bit color display.  By default, POV outputs TGA files after
rendering, but I don't know where.  In povray.ini, there's a line that
you can change to send the files where you want them.  I'm not sure if
it's the same ini file, but you can also have POV-Ray output BMP, JPG,
and other formats.
HTH,
--Bram