 Publishing / 3046
Re: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.publish, Tim Courtney writes:
Open quickres.ini

Many thanks, Tim -- this is exactly the help I needed.  So easy too!

:-)

Now I
just need a place online to house a 65-70 MB 600 ppi file of my "Joined"
hands -- now suitable for printing!

If you intend it for others to print, why not just provide the POV file and
a link to the instrucitons I gave you for rendering it big?  Let them render
it and print it, save yourself the time transferring that 70MB file and the
trouble finding a place to store it.

My 2 LDU

-Tim