 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2915
Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Michael Heidemann wrote:

When do you think 1.1 is available????? I am waiting for film export!!!

Ok, I think your problem can't be solved because the surfaces meet exactly the
same plane. So the renderer has to decide which color to take. As both are
exactly the same I think it is randomize which color.

But I am not a POV-Ray guru. I might be wrong.

cu
mikeheide

I'm working on some last bugs, the installer and a final sample, every thing
else is done. So if the application 'survives' during this last sample I will
release it this week.

Roland