 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2911
Re: Transparent colors in POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Michael Heidemann wrote:

For which version of POV-Ray you are generating the code?

I have just made some tests with 3.6 for windows with your values, and I can not
see any faults.

Maybe this page give a clue to you
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/tex/tex_120d.htm

I'm using 3.7 beta at the moment, because it renders considerably faster on my
quad core. But the result is the same in 3.6.

Thanks for that link, It makes the T parameter a bit more clear. I see now the
trick is to use ONLY the T parameter (setting F to 1) for the results I'm
looking for.

Downside is rendering is slower that way, I guess I have to find a nice balance.