 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2232
Re: Gamma correction (was Re: color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 04:29:09 GMT

So why does my monitor come in at about 1.7 on the first chart, and 2.4 on the second? I’ll accept that the second makes it far easier to find the best match, but I won’t accept that my estimate is off by 0.7 on the first chart. There’s absolutely no way my monitor is over 2 on that chart, and 1.7 really looks like the best match.

--Travis Cobbs