 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2226
2225  |  2227
Subject:
color, contrast and brightness problems - any idea?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 11:11:44 GMT

Hi all, I have a problem and no idea hox to fix it. I’m working on a notebook with active tft-display. Rendered pictures seem to be brilliant with enough brightness and contrast. Whenever I see one of these pictures on a PC with CRT I’m shocked. Discoloured, too dark and so on... If I use a normal PC & CRT to render the picture and I adjust brightness and all other settings there the picture has too much brightness on my notebook. I can’t raise contrast & brightness on my crt so much that it looks like the tft. Any other idea how to fix that?

Just one example here. The background of this picture is milky white on my notebook but kind of pink on any crt. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=752484

TIA

Sven