 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2231
Re: NEW ANIMATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 20:02:32 GMT

  Hi,

  I went to the site above and found it confusing. I don't have time to learn
the code, so is there an easier way to do animation???

Hi

It depends what you are referring to.

If you are completely new to computer animation, IMHO your best shot is to
download Wax and have a bit of fun with it.

http://www.debugmode.com/wax/

PS: If you want to learn the code and do minifig animation, I am currently
writing a POVray include that simplifies things a bit. Feel free to email me
about it, as there is a robust working version (soon to hit the streets).

Thanks,

  So what your saying is use "Wax" if your a new to animation like me? Also
about that program you are writing, I would like a to try it (When it hits the
streets). :-D

Thanks again,
Jason Tiller