 CAD / 11438
Re: NEW ANIMATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 11:42:22 GMT

I have a new chalange for you: Make the wheels turn...
Or is that too much? ( I am not in to rendering...)

greetings
    Maico Arts

The wheels are programmed to turn as the truck moves across the screen.  However
the frame rate matches the rotation of the spokes pretty well.

<http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/animate/anim13e.htm>

I am looking for a way to do motion blur which will also help fix this porblem I
hope.

Steve