 Technic / 12537
Re: NEW ANIMATION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 11:53:29 GMT

Here is a good starting point

http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/animate/pov_anie.htm

I agree that is where I started.  I had no knowledge of povray until I started
using ldraw.  Just keep learning little by little.

I used splines for this animation. Lots of trial and error.
There are four splines used.  front shocks, rear shocks, front height, and rear
height(which also moves truck across screen).

thanks everyone.

Steve