 CAD / MLCad / 598 (-20)
  Re: How do you break down an inserted shortcut?

Tony Hafner <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G41GoC.EFt@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) My (...) pieces. (...) file (...) possible (...) The best thing would be to work with MPD - Submodels. Once you would like the load the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

Jay Cal <janno666@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G3wHrC.HpD@lugnet.com... (...) I also found this bug - and fixed it. The bug-fix will be available with the next release ... thank you for reporting it ... Michael (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Problem with adding parts to large model

Hi, I'm having a funny problem with MLCAD and I wonder if anyone can help. I have a very large model (just posted to lugnet.cad.dat.models as the Fantasy Skyscraper). Let's say I want to add a new part to this model. On a small model, I would drag (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Progress DAT->POSTSCRIPT !!!

Hello to all, Finally, I have some great progress in the dat->postscript conversion. I figured out how to use the .dat file and displaying the part. For now my test part is the tile part (only boxes and lines, 3070.dat). I also managed to get one of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Possible bug

(...) I've found this one ... it's a bug in MLCad ... Every time you start MLCad with a file it will not store or retrieve group-configs and the help-files will not work either. Also generation of the log-file is effected in this case. I corrected (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Possible bug

(...) I second that... I noticed tonight that my custom groups were gone.. but I hadn't put it together that it was because I hadn't launched the proggy from its icon, but had instead dbl-clk'd an .MPD. J (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Possible bug

I have downloaded the latest version, changed the settings, altered the colour palette, moved the toolbars, and created customised part groups to suit the way I work. Whenever I start MLcad by selecting the program itself, all the settings etc load (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) No need to apologize, really. I have to say that I'm sorry if my post sounded a little harsh (It wasn't intended as such) (...) It's not about a single .mpd file in particular. All the .MPD files I've made have the same problem. (...) Anyway (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Sorry for that, I think I oversaw your posting ... again sorry. Could you please mail the mpd in question? Please send it to mailto:m.lachmann@xpoint.at I will have a look at it. Theoretically there should be no difference at all. Regards, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Jay, you didn't ask any questions that really required an answer. And even if Micheal had posted a response, it wouldn't have changed your situation at all. You still would have needed a way to get your main .DAT file. BTW, you could have just (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Well, because you haven't answered my question I was forced to download the previous version of MLcad last night. Is it that hard to figure out what went wrong? Greetz, Jay Cal (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  How do you break down an inserted shortcut?

There are certain things that I'd like to be able to create once and then reuse many times in various different models. The most obvious example is a minifig. I want to build him once in a sitting position and once in a standing position, and then (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My top wishes for MLCad...

Peter A. Vogel <pavogel@pacbell.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G3zGvK.Eyv@lugnet.com... (...) This should be possible - will see when I have time for that ... (...) pretty (...) MLCad can do this already ... see ghost-parts and buffer-exchange (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  My top wishes for MLCad...

Some of this I'm going to look into using PERL to fill in (any advice on quickly rendering a piece to a BMP greatly appreciated) but I just wanted to share with you my perspective on using MLCad to produce instructions to be used with kids... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export command question

(...) Sorry for the double post, (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Export command question

Just a small question: Why doesn't the latest version of MLcad support the export of the main model of a MPD file? If the main model of a mpd file is completely made out of included submodels, the exported file remains empty. The former version gave (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Export command question

Just a small question: Why doesn't the latest version of MLcad support the export of the main model of a MPD file? If the main model of a mpd file is completely made out of included submodels, the exported file remains empty. The former version gave (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  printing the wrong thing

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I have been having with MLCad 1.9r4. When I first started using it, I was able to use the "print" facility just fine. However, at some point, it starting printing a table of parts rather (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Bug in 1.99R1 on NT4 Workstation

Ok, thanks for the report, I will have a look at it. Michael But it sounds like a known error of 1.99. Are you sure you've got 1.99R1? Daniel Crichton <danielc@helio.co.uk> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G3tEt6.GI8@lugnet.com... (...) around (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Bug in 1.99R1 on NT4 Workstation

I've got NT 4 Workstation, SP5 and I've got a problem with selecting parts using the mouse. With around 30 parts in the views if I try to "loop" around them with the mouse to select a group of them I sometimes get the following error: MLCAD.exe - (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact