 CAD / MLCad / 590
Re: Export command question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jay Cal writes:
Just a small question: Why doesn't the latest version of MLcad support the
export of the main model of a MPD file?
If the main model of a mpd file is completely made out of included
submodels, the exported file remains empty.
The former version gave me a a great DAT file made out of all the parts.
Could you please tell me how this is possible?

Well, because you haven't answered my question I was forced to download the
previous version of MLcad last night. Is it that hard to figure out what
went wrong?
Greetz,
Jay Cal

Sorry for that, I think I oversaw your posting ... again sorry.

Could you please mail the mpd in question? Please send it to
mailto:m.lachmann@xpoint.at

I will have a look at it.

Theoretically there should be no difference at all.

Regards,
  Michael