 CAD / MLCad / 611
Re: Export command question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:26:11 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:G46nw6.pv@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jay Cal writes:
HELLO MR. SHORTSIGHTED!!!!!! (yes mr. Bliss, this includes you too)
Can't you read the entire thread before attacking me?????
I apologized to Michael! twice!
Now please get off my back ok? I know my post sounded harsh but it wasn't
meant that way. I just got a little impatient that's all.
Now once and for all: I'M SORRY TO MICHAEL.
Geez you people who try to make this their problem make me ....
Jay Cal

In view of the tone of this response I stand by my original comments...
settle down and play nice, please.

I'm glad you apologised to Michael, anyway.

++Lar

Lar,
Though I agree with you in principle (both of your posts), I see Jay's side
too.  I know Jay a bit online, well enough to realize that English is most
likely his second language.  I also believe that the same is true for
Michael.  Though Jay appeared to be impatient, Michael didn't see it that
way, and Jay didn't catch it at first either.  That's where I think that us
native English-speakers picked up on what they did not.

That's no excuse for Jay's harsh reply to you, which he should have been a
bit more gracious about.  But thinking more about what was said, I think
this is maybe what happened -- it was a 'Communication Breakdown' (Led
Zeppelin forever!) of sorts.

Anyways, I hope people can see that an honest mistake was made here and this
will not taint Jay's reputation.  He's a really nice guy, believe me :o)
I'm also glad Michael didn't take offense, and that he is so willing to help
people out when they have problems and questions with the software.

Thanks, Michael!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne